... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.


.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2007

2nd Last Day

Yesh, today is the 2nd last day for my blardy trials. It was statistics tho and I don't think I did any better than maths =3= I DID whatever I can so, well I won't blame anything since it IS my own fault for not learning the stupid hypothesis in the 1st place. Then again, even if I did I'd probably have forgotten it by the time my REAL exams arrive. It's frustrating =.= Anyhow, tomorrow will be my LAST paper!! And heck, it is Bio paper 5!! Again, just like Chemistry P5 where I don't know what to study. What's worst, the exercise/test we've done never returned to us!! How am I suppose to know where is my mistakes?!*sigh*

I changed my layout!(Thanks to CBY again)and yes, it is REITA!! I am so in luurvee with him. It's the 1st time that I'm so mad over someone who is 'alive' (not animated characters) His character is lovable, his voice is sexy (not as sexy as Tamaki Hiroshi, but STILL sexy), and he is proportional! I mean his height and so on <3<3 style="font-style: italic;">almost everything. ^^;;

I bought myself an electric guitar a few days ago. It is SOOOO handsome (ookaay.. i am NOT mad) Although it's not that branded but still, it's my FIRST electric guitar!! I've been longing to own 1. This motivates me to really learn how play or I'd really feel the 'pain' for the cost of the guitar!


<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home