... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2007

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

My house had been packed with people since this Monday and there are more people coming today and the worst thing, my sis is REACHING here on Saturday. I don't understand why people can still coming over to enjoy their holidays here. Ok, they're my relatives, it's not that I'm not welcoming you here, it's just that why the hell are here during these times?! My sis is another thing, how many people told her not to come back. She is still coming back here. Reaching here on Saturday. She is actually sitting her paper here. Then the case is that WHY DID YOU EVEN WASTE THE $$$ TO GO THERE WHEN YOU'RE SITTING YOUR EXAM HERE?!!!? Basically I'm quite mad with her in a lot of things. She doesn't seem to think logically in some areas. Yet she can still scold the hell out of me. Giving her response or not ends up the same thing. She is always acting all mighty like 'i-know-everything-what-i-do/say-is-correct' kind of attitude makes me want to smack her even more. True, you're older, but that doesn't mean everything you do is correct isn't it?

To be frank, among us, she's the 1 used the most $$ for studies and it's still 'there' I haven't start my college life yet, but I am going to make sure that I'll be more useful than her. Done with her, about my family, I don't really blame anyone about the emotions and stuff. But hello? Do you mind that giving the same expression everyday doesn't change much. Why can't you just face it positively? It's quite annoying actually to me.(that's why I seems to be cold blooded to a lot of you guys out there) The thing is, you HAVE to accept the fact. It is not wrong to express your concern/love and stuff towards someone dear to you. But if I'm the 1 laying there, I am quite irritated to face all of you that cry every single time with me. Get my point?

Now, with more guest and MEN. The house had been getting messier and messier. I am very lazy myself. It's just I clean what I did. So why can't all of you guys just do the same than no one need to clean someone's rubbish/work. Everything happening around me is driving me nuts day by day. I am more to ANGRY than sad. I don't really get to sleep properly and I don't have a place to study properly. I don't like to go home at all now. It is stressful to me!! Give me a break already ="= To summarize everything, basically I hate everything now.

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home