... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 04, 2007

Money makes the world go round

Money somehow does makes the world go round (in some ways). Used a lot of $$ lately for almost everything. The most is my mom's hospital fee and stuff. Imagine staying in the hospital since 20th April till now. Plus, she had this brain surgery and was placed in ICU for around a week. Actually, as long as she gets well I don't think money is an issue (in some way it is...x__X I'm contradicting here) She is still..somehow in 'coma' but not completely in coma (I don't even know how to describe it) She went back to Sandakan today with my dad and sis and uncle by ambulance. Which means left me and my bro here. My bro is leaving KK soon and that means that I'll be leaving alone again until June when my sis is coming over for her exam. I wonder how am I going to survive? I mean, doing all the the work during exam period*sigh*

Living alone does have pros and cons. My time are super flexible and I get to do whatever I want in the house. The downside is that I need to keep the house clean!Eg. HOUSEWORK!! What's more I have pets. They are obedient which is..lucky @@ I found something interesting lately. Which is getting stuff from eBay!! Especially in UK with a PayPal account. M'sia doesn't really 'support' Paypal which ends up all the money in Paypal becomes virtual money. In some other countries the money in your Paypal account can be withdrawn. Stuff from eBay is really CHEAP!!! I seriously mean it. I bought a Kinky jacket and a Miss Selfridge tee there and now waiting to pay for my 'future' dress. I have some problems with the dress. I hope I can just make it in time!here, remember that the prices are in POUNDS!Remember to multiply by 7 X___X

I tried looking for Gazette's GazeRock is not dead t-shirt, but I found their Black Moral tee instead. It's sooo freaking expensive =3= I found some Reita goodies too but they're too expensive for me >.<

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home