OMG!!Looking at the calendar does freak me out now. My 1st paper is on 23th May. Bio paper 4 @@ I hate reading A2 core alot. None of the chapter actually catches my attention other than the selective thingy. Homeostasis does catch my interest abit. It's good to know all the functions and stuff, but to remember it all...I'm having problem with that. Especially the neuron part @@ Why is that transferring impulse to the brain and receiving it is such a pain. The worst is plants. We don't even have a clear idea on how it works and we need to study about it. ABA and Gibberellin I really hate it. Instead, the application part is quite interesting. I mean, I somehow like to read the application booklet than the Core book. But then again, application's questions are so...I just don't know how to describe it tho x__X
Putting the stupid exam aside, I am obsessed with several things. 1st is Danny Phantom!!! Yes, it is a CARTOON instead of an anime.It just happen so suddenly! I'm in love with it XDD;;; I've been wanting to watch it but I don't get the chances until 1 day and I'm sooooo obsessed with it now. Somehow Danny does look bishie there. I am downloading it actually <3<3 I'm also obsessed with Nintendo DS Lite now. I'm craving to own 1 now. Again, it happened suddenly that I cant find any explanation behind this. Maybe I saw DP games on it? I don't know*hmm* The thing is that I'm afraid that here doesn't sell it. Or it does but the price is ridiculous and the package is stupid. I saw PSP in almost every game shops but not NDSL! Not even the box! So sad!
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>