... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yet another day..

Another day passed by and I am still somehow 'lost'. Exams are just 13 days away and as usual, I doesn't feel anything yet @@ I'm very lost when reading something. Then again, I'm not alone with this feeling =D School, I don't even know why am I still going there. It's like I'm going there to waste time and just to take exercise and answers for bio. As for chemistry class, I don't even know why I'm sitting there. As for maths and stats, almost everybody is doing other things, so am I =p Tomorrow is the last day for 'normal' lesson in IS which is going to be end by 3 hours of biology.what a day to remember.

Reading Amber's blog does make me sad. It reminds me a lot of things which I don't really want to remember actually but it is something that I have to face in the future after all. It's been the 20th day for my mom though, in the hospital. Now she's in Sandakan, and I'm not that sure what's the improvement. I do hope for improvement. As for my mom's case, I've read about it before , so when the doctor told my bro and dad about it I'm somehow calm. Since it's something will happen if things doesn't turn out right, but not this condition tho. Anything to do with the brain is never a good thing. I do wish when my time comes, I get to go on peacefully and comfortably =p (I'm not thinking anything stupid. Don't worry)

The weather is getting idiotic again lately. The sun is soooooo freaking evil to us. I've gotten darker than before too thanks to it. IS night is coming soon, real soon after the exams tho. I can't wait for it to pass because I'm itching to cut off my hair! I haven't been to the salon since Chinese New Year! I usually visit the salon once a month and try to imagine that I didn't for 3 months and I need to wait for another month more! And my hair is SOOO thick! There are a few styles that I wanted to try on,that's another factor that is making me sooo wanna chop it down QUICK!!.

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home