... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Music

My playlist is quite much the same for the past few months except added a few more songs. I haven't change my entire playlist for quite long. Recently I'm soo in love with BACK-ON. Just downloaded their song for Murder Princess, Hikari Sasuhou. It's addicting to me. Just like the 1st song I heard from them, in AirGear. Quite unique I must say. Other than that, Round Table feat. Nino - Let Me Be With You, the song from Chobits it had been 1 of my fav. since the release of it then, I just got another version of it and I'm soooo loving it. At lease the remix is not bad. It reminds me of the songs I played in Pop'n Music series.

Speaking of games, I MISSSSS my Pop'n Music collection!! I am a big fan of that game!! There are a few characters are lovable. Especially DEUIL. Ash, Yuli and Smile, I just love them. Yuli's songs are mostly Visual-Kei while Ash's is Powerfolk. I'm not that into Smile's songs tho. How I wish to own all the soundtracks for the series *sigh* Their mp3 itself is hard to get a hold on >.< I'm sooo in mood to get a NDSL now (even more) since I found alot of games that I planned to own downloadable =p Some need to purchase the original thing tho $__$ Since DS can play Gameboy Advance games, I'm thinking of getting Rockman ZERO series tho. Hmmm.

Snail mail can be frustrating sometimes. I still havent receive my dress yet. It's been like..so long ago. and I think it is lost in the space or had sunken down the sea. However, my Miss Selfridge top arrived with the tag got cut =.=;;; I wonder if my jacket is safe or not. Sometimes it is quite worrisome. Airmail services and the postman. They can't be trusted in some ways. Siiiigh

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home