Kazukiちゃん
Kazuki -chan
Dear kazuki,
Kazukiちゃんに初めて会ったのは街中だったね。
Kazuki-chan ni ? mete? Tanoha? Naka dan tane
The first time I met kazuki-chan was at the street (somewhere).
あの時は一目ぼれでした。
Ano jikan ha I? boredeshita
That was first fell ( not sure correct or not…)
Kazukiちゃんのその笑顔に本気でほれちゃったんだ。
Kazuki-chan no sono egao ? ni honki de horechatanda
I really fell for Kazuki-chan’s smile.
今までで3回告白したんだよね。。。
Ima made de 3 ? kokuhakushi tanda yo ne
I’ve confessed 3 times ne…
でも、その度に振られちゃってさ・・・。タイミングが悪いんだよなぁ俺・・・。
Demo, sono ? ni ? rarechate sa…. Taimisogu ga waruin dayo naa ore
But that time, was bad timing for me… ><;
俺が凄く忙しくて困ってる時にかけてくれる優しい一言、体調が悪くて苦しい時に心配してくれる心・・・。
(totally dun understand @_@;;; )
あきらめようと思ってもKazukiちゃんのこと本気で好きになっちゃうんだ。
Akirameyou to ?? temo kazuki-chan no koto honki de suki ni nantachaunda
Tot of give up, but I m serious with you, kazuki-chan.
って思って4度目の告白。。。
Miki Shinichiro ya ????? ga, kazuki-chan no koto suki d te?shirayante ?rarenakunashi te? te 4 ?? no kokuhaku
I always heard you mentioned of liking Miki Shinichiro or Suwabe Jun… I wanted to attempt my 4th confession …
さすがにしつこいって思ってるよな。。。
Sasugani shitsukoi te? Teruyona
I just thought to do this (confession)…
でもいいんだ。
Demo iin da
But, it’s okay.
俺はKazukiちゃんの事を想い続けてるよ。
I will keep thinking of Kazuki-chan.
Kazukiちゃんにもらった、BLCDがいつまでも俺の宝物。
Kazuki chan ni mo rata, BLCD gaitsuma demo ore no ??
The BL CD gift from you, will be my treasure… (u are FUJOSHI! Lololz)
いつか俺に振り向いてくれる時がきてくれると信じてる。
Itsuka ore ni ? itekureru jikan ga kiterukureru to ? jiteru
Hope to hear from you, soon?
櫻井孝宏
Sakurai Takahiro
Ahem, grabbed the quiz here. Kinda funny actually. When I romanized it, I kinda get the meaning of it, then I send to Amber to translate it. Well, credits to her. Need to improve on my japanese! Then again, I really have to say that, playing Tokimemo do.. IMPROVED my japanese. I shall work harder on it as, there are much more otome games waiting for me. What's worst, most of them doesnt have full voice system.FYI, Miki Shinichiro is the seiyuu for Kurz Weber in Full Metal Panic!, Shiki in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Kiss and much more. I just don't remember. As for Sakurai Takahiro, I think most people know him as Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 series. He have alot other roles which I don't quite remember the name. I know the anime title tho. As for Suwabe Jun, I really need to check on some sites to know. I'm not sure about him.
Labels: quiz

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>