Finished
Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulation today and somehow I'm so in love with Godot. I don't know why, although he is not as threatening as Franziska or Edgey, he remains to be kinda..'scary' @@ Despite all that, I like him alot! I don't know maybe his visor? But that doesn't mean I luv Cyclops too @@ I just like him. Maybe his philosophy that I sometimes understand and most of the time don't attracted me to him..? Then again, I like Franziska's fool-nese. I mean, it goes something like this :
"Only a foolish fool from a land of fools could think something so foolishly foolish.". There are assorted lines like this. It's somewhat catchy isn't it?
I've been listening to Godot's theme ever since I've completed the game this afternoon @@ I have his jazz and orchestra version. I like them both alot as the original version. Somehow he officially 'dominated' Toshi II. He ended up becoming the wallpaper and I changed my SMS tone to it @@ He replaced Jin! I never thought that I would like a person this old. I don't mean he is OLD, but compared to most of crushes..he is indeed, older =p
I'm currently playing
Patapon now and I just completed Parappa. How I hope They would make Um Jammer Lammy into PSP version....
Labels: games, happy, NDSL, PSP
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>