... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy White Day!

I didn't realised today is actually White Day until Christopher greeted me in a..weird way and the same thing despite different hours of playing where the speech should been have different. So, what exactly is this "White Day" thingy? According to wikipedia, means : In Japan, Valentine's Day is observed by members of the female gender who present chocolate gifts (either store-bought or handmade), usually to a member of the male gender, as an expression of love. On White Day, men (usually dressed in white linen) who received a honmei-choco chocolate on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts, usually more expensive. So far, only Japan, South Korea and Taiwan celebrate this day. Too bad for local girls ne?

Currently I'm trying to nab Terurin. If nothing goes wrong, most probably I can get his ending later. I was targeting for Hariya yesterday and ended up getting Christopher instead =3= Oh well, at least I get to end up with a guy. I thought I'm going to end up with Todo (girlfriend). While playing TMGS2, I have to say, the character improvements are LURVE compared to TMGS1. However I still lurve Kazuma alot. He is SOOOOOO CUTE when he blush. =D

Another thing, just can't stop laughing at my own pic inside here. Until he changed my pic, I really can't help myself. I look sooooo horrible ALONE! That's why you never get to find any picture of mine alone. =p I can't believe it.. Ahah <-...whatswrongwithher

My desktop*hearts*

Downloaded some stuff from the official site. The little Hariya-kun is actually a clock/calendar. It does feature weather forecast and stuff,but those stuff are exclusive for people in Japan. How lucky are they? =( I'm zealous!

Labels: , , , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home