... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2008

Emo emo..

Mood is seriously something like a roller coaster. All the while it's.. slowly going up to the peak and last night it fall down SOOOO FAST and I'm at the bottom. How I wish I never knew about it or at least I've know the answer to it. Then it would not be this torturing. Somehow I felt that this holiday is SOOOO long =3= This is life..full of ups and down I guess.

Originally I wanted to bake a cotton cheesecake but I can't seem to be able to find the flour and I end up looking for other CHEESECAKE recipes. The more I look at them, the more I don't feel like baking anymore. I didn't plan to bake today actually because I don't FEEL like it. If I bake today, it'll be a 'soul-less' cake or you can say as 'passion-less' cake. Then, my uncle suddenly ask me where's the cake that I'm supposed to bake for today...and so to please my family, I baked the mocha moist cake which they enjoy the most. However, it have a new name now. EMOcha cake =3= Yea..I'm kinda emo today.

EMOcha Cake

Spent the whole day chatting away with people from Ireland and Aussie today. From morning till just now (M'sia time...convert to their time youself @@) It's kinda fun chatting with them. I think this thing should be done weekly? "Waste *** *****'s money is our job" AHAHA

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home