... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My WisdomS

Went to the dentist today. I finally go there.. I've already accomplished half of my to-do list. However the visit to the dentist is always bitter. My upper right wisdom tooth had been removed today to give way to my lower right which need to be operate 3-4 days later. Yep, OPERATE. I'm quite nervious with it since I'm not doing it at my usual doc. My usual doctor is SOOOO busy and he is forever full and the price is .. @@ Then again, my usual doc's service are the best. I like his service but it's pricy. However the total $$ need to be spent on my mouth this time is not little. Just scaled my teeth and remove 1 of my wisdom tooth today cost me RM163. I asked for the price for my up coming operation. It's around RM700. How much money I've spent on DOCTORS?!

How many specialist I've been seeing/seen so far. I've went to a few skin specialist, gynae, urologist, dentist and traditional medicine(tabib). If you wanna add up ..I can't imagine how much it is $___$ It's scary when I think about it. I wonder when will I be able to 'repay' all the 'medical debts' I had until now. My appearance doesn't tell you I'm 'sick' right? XD

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home