... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm...

I've become a game junkie all of a sudden. I'm a gamer but these few days I've been hogging on my portables and finishing games. I've obtained 2 endings for my TokiMemoGS2 and I think I'll be able to finish up my Phoenix Wright 3 either tonight or tomorrow morning. I am currently playing Parappa the Rapper again! Okay, PSP version this time. How I missed it!! And still.. I can't get pass the same stage =3= How pitiful.

Anyway, I LURVE my dinner for tonight. I mean, it's just a normal Sunday, but today I get to eat roasted duck and more importantly, I get to have shark fin soup! It's not like I get to eat often. Okay, I do pity the sharks.

(Shark fin)
I want La Corda D'Oro PSP game!

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home