... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 13, 2008

Short visit -

I went to PD yesterday for ...

THIS!

ABC

Basically I went to PD to eat ABC. How funny. The trip from Nilai to Port Dickson is not like from my house to Pasir Putih in Sandakan or my house to Tg. Aru. It takes around 30-40 mins PER trip. Basically it's around 1 hour++ thru and fro. Petrol price went up and we're like soooo 'itchy' to go down for ABC...NOT! It's just my PD friend went back home to take something. So I just j oin them. At least I can tell others that I went PD now <--seemsproudoftheachievement.


I shall update my future trips to PD next time. If there is anyway, and I HOPE/WISH for it. For the 'sumone' who might read the blog. You get what I meant .. hor? >D And because of the ABC, I lost 1 free point and I skipped a class. OTL

(p/s - I got fed up with the alignments. sometimes posting pics in blogger is a pain in d arse =3= )

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home