... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lost

Mid terms are coming up and I'm just... oh well, at least I finally start studying now. Although I'm saying that I'm studying, the problem is that my mind is telling me to study but I don't have the drive to make me study. There are so much to be covered and I don't think I can finish everything off for next week. It's crazy to be able to cover everything for next week. I can actually, but it would actually mean cutting my sleeping time from the usual 6 hours to 4.

I'm starting to get weird again, somehow. I start to hibernate in my room again, which I enjoy doing the most, especially with the connection I have now. Hibernating is one thing, I don't quite like to see humans now. Oh yea, I'm kinda ok with them now, if my cant-do-anything-altho-dem-mad friends don't do what I don't like the most, I'm kinda cool with them. However, I don't like hanging out much already. I kinda, had enough of them from early morning until the next morning plus all those... well, you get what I meant.

I seriously need to be more ignorant..at least, it'll make me get mad lesser <-- whatswrongwithher

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home