... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here we go again..

Back to the forest once again. I miss the weekend it's fun and kinda crazy. My money flows like water those few days @@ How I wish get to do that everyday and not worry about money and getting fat. Me and my fellow friends kinda envy those aunties who have nothing to do other than shopping and my friend suddenly imagined will we get to be like them when get older and married later. That's too far away for me to think for now. It's like.. SOOOOO FAR away now.

What I got during my 'trip' :
1) MNG cardigan
2) Element vest
3) BodyGlove t-shirt
4) Ianti nail polish - rainbow pink
5) Long Vacation OST box set
6) S&J massager thing
7) random heels

The MNG cardigan is SOOOO comfy! I was looking for another jacket and lucky I get to get it during this round of shopping. I am so in love with my vest as I've been looking for it for ages! Everytime when I found styles that I like, it's always doesn't have my size and what's more important, it's always labeled as 3-digits at the price tag. For this vest it's under and it have my size! MOTIVATION!! Bought the 2 t-shirt out in the blue because it's 2 for RM50. It's cheap what. As for the nail polish thing, being dragged along by my girlfriends at the nail counter, we do what girls do, trying out every single colour and I've always liked this colour. So bought it just because I like the colour. It's considerable cheap also actually @@ The massager thing, I just need something to sooth my sore shoulders and there it is. Alot of shops selling these kind of things with different 'doll' and prices. This is the cheapest among them and I like this bear. It looks pitiful and somewhat cute. As for the heels, I like LOOKING at them not WEARING them, but my friends are encouraging me to be more feminine and to compromise with them, I followed them trying every single heels available and we end up carrying a pair of heels/shoes out from the shop.

Shopping is forever fun. Especially if you have the money. That concludes my crazy shopping for the past week and to compensate the money spent. I need to accept every single job available now @@ Oh yea, I'm in love with Golla laptop bags now. They are sooo pweettyyy and practical and they cost a bomb too. Why oh why~ >.< I wanna get 1 to put my dear Roxas tho.

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home