... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Zettai Kareshi!

Yesterday's potato class is kinda the worst among all those days we got yelled at. Despite being yelled at so often yesterday, I don't quite 'feel' anything because I'm too tired to 'feel being yelled at'. Slept 30 minutes before the class and as you know kitchen practical class lasted for 5 hours and you don't get to sit at all. I didn't get much sleeps the days before and directly the day before the kitchen class, as I mentioned just slept for 30 minutes. It's kinda crazy for US to be like that. We hang out until 6am in the morning and everybody have 8am class. How smart of us.

Feeling kinda down recently and for some reason I'm starting to dislike some 'cute' stuff. I find it... so 'fake'. The 'stuff' I mean doesn't just mean objects, it too does include living object too. Other than being fake they are noisy. Lucky it's weekend and I get to steal the line otherwise I can't imagine what I'll be doing now. Then again, I DON'T know what to do now. If it's back home, I think I'll be baking...most likely.

Actually, I don't like sharing things. Sounds selfish? Yea, I don't like to share things in long terms. Especially I'm the 1 who need to depend on the someone for certain something. I don't like to be controlled much on schedule, so well.. you kinda get the drift.

I'm lucky to found something to live up my mood now. I'm watching Absolute Boyfriend now on crunchyroll. I didn't know they have a drama on it. Lucky me!! I luv the manga. Hopefully the drama is as good as it although it's changed alot. I think I might be getting the line for the sake of.. Night.. Crazy me =p

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home