... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wonderwall...

I'm addicted to this version of Wonderwall suddenly. Anyone have the mp3 version by Niam and not Ryan Adams? I already have Ryan Adam's version tho. Well, it all happened when I heard this version of the song in 1 of the shops when I was in KL last week. Speaking of last week, how time flies. It's already 1 week from the day I enjoyed so damn much and which made me so damn broke too.

Despite having alot of test next week which I don't think I can cover in time, I accepted another part time job for tomorrow...I mean later at 3pm. The pay is kinda tempting. RM6 per hour, which means RM60 is on the way. You know, money makes the world go round and I'm kinda broke now. And as I've stated before, I need to start accepting every single opportunity to make money. I have alot of plans that drains my wallet like... vampire I guess.

Last week while making Pilaf rice for my kitchen, I got burnt by the stupid oven. To be accurate, I got burnt by the handle of my pot. The oven was set to 175C. So imagine it. I got stunned when I got burnt by it and then I just realised that I got burnt. Then I start to run to to the nearest water source. My friends offered me alot of things to put on it. I finally tried putting soy sauce on it. My comment on it? I don't know..it kinda works. It does not hurt that much. I wonder why. After the burn incident, some guys do offer me some med. How nice of them =D

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home