... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 31, 2008

..and now what?

After a marathon of mid-terms I finally get to go to bed directly without reading anything for a few days. These days won't last long as I'll have another test next Wed and my finals will be here in a blink of an eye. Not to mention, I haven't even started any of my assignments yet and which I think I'll be having sleepless night to do assignment instead of studying. Assignments, at least I can listen to music and hog onto the computer, I think it's fine.. I GUESS.

Donated blood last Tuesday. Donating blood here, although there are no 'freebies' as in food, we get freebies as souvenirs. We receive a pen with "WE LOVE BLOOD DONORS" which sounds kinda weird to me, a plastic cover for the little red book and some medicines. Talk about medicines. They gave us 2 types. One of them is the following :

Looks like THE pill

That is Folic Acid pills. It is SOOO TINY in size that I think it's the smallest pill I've ever seen for the moment. Other than folic acid, they gave us Ferrous Fumarate.

Despite all these and I've stated that I'm soo mentally sick and now I'm physically sick. Basically of pains here and there. To sum everything up, I'm sick! Some of my friends as me to go to the docs, and I did, well to those unlicensed doctors out there (you know who am I'm talking about here) I finally went to see the doc yesterday because I'm so scared that I'm a dengue patient. All the while I'm having fever + muscle pain + bone pain until yesterday morning, I was awaken by ITCHINESS!! Both of my arms are SOOO ITCHY and there are rashes, and so I went and guess what the doc said..? She just said I'm allergic to the air here in Nilai. (Well, the rashes was gone during mid-morning so I kinda guessed that is not dengue, but it's better to go and see to know what's wrong) Consultation for less than 10 mins and 3 kind of meds = RM35. At least it's CHEAPER than someone's medical fees. I shall blog about it some other time. I'm kinda tired now.

Moi Florida Salad


Feeling hungry? There are more in my photoblog. I think I need to rename it to be a FOODblog sometime soon. It's full with food more than my normal pictures! O.O

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home