Tagged by DD
RULES:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged.
***
Starting time: 7.22pm
Name: Find out yourself.
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 5-7/ 38-39
Height: 160cm
Where do you live: SDK
LHome sweet home: SDK
Favourite drinks: Used to be cold water.. now, plain
Favourite breakfast: Anything I feel like eating
Have you ever...
Been on a plane: Kinda been my ‘main’ mode of transport adi
Swam in the ocean: ..and got cuts alot
Fallen asleep in school: who..doesnt?
Broken someone's heart: think so
Fell off your chair: mebbe? Cant remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: not really
Saved e-mails: yep.. funny and useful ones
What is your room like: To most people.. it seems like a junkyard
What's right beside you: Toshi I & Toshi II + notes
What is the last thing you ate: Fried rice
Ever had
Chicken pox: sure
Sore throat: sure.. why not?
Stitches: Yea.. in my mouth @@
Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Maybe…?
Like picnics: Yeah ..it’s FUN
Who was the last person
You danced with: ..myself? @@ I don’t really dance
Last made you smile: some friends?
You last yelled at: none
Best feeling in the world: hard work get paid off
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: naaa..cotton..?
What's under your bed: dust
Who do you really hate: not really.. not ‘hate’ mebbe some other words would do
RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yep
Q: Do you want children: er…
Q: Do you smile often: Yea
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes
Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my bed in KK
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: dark blue.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: sitting in my room..?
Q: I can't wait till: HOLIDAYS!
Q: When did you cry last: few days ago. ..
Q: Are you a friendly person: MAYBE?
Q: Do you have any pets: my 3 cats <3>
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yea.. a few days ago.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
My friends
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
depends
Are you confident?
depends.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- Swimming like nobody’s business
2- Watch anime
3- Read manga
4- mIRC. ICQ..u name it
5- PS
5 things on my to-do list today
1- ASSIGNMENTS
2- keep room clean
3- STUDY
4- plan my holidays
5- $$$
5 snacks I enjoy
1- frozen grapes
2-yoghurt
3- Jaacob’s.. sumthing taste like Pringles
4- ice cream
5- cheese-related-stuff
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- buy whatever I wished
2- travel around the world
3- eat/try every single thing on earth…
4- saveeeee…..even tho BILLIONAIRE.. money does FLIES
5- charity? What goes around comes around..? or the other way round
5 places I have lived in
1- Sandakan, sabah
2- kota kinabalu, sabah
3- nilai, n9
5 jobs I've had
1- server at prince hotel, KL
2- server at mariott hotel, Putrajaya
3- server at angkasapuri
4- something in KLIA
And I am to tag;
1- Emuba
2-CBY
3-EmQ
4-Orange
5-WCY
Labels: quiz

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>