... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Amatsuki!

Now, I am SOOO OUTDATED since I came to Nilai for my studies. Well, it's kinda expected since this place is soo....secluded. It's worst than my hometown like I've said earlier. Anyway, what I'm missing out here is ANIME! I lost contact to it like SOOO LONG! Not only anime! I'm missing my J-dorama also! There're so many nice ones out there and I didn't know about it!

I'm watching Amatsuki, Slayers Revolution, Special A now. I'm trying to make some time to watch Vampire Knights, since the 1st season of it already ended. I'd like to try Soul Eater too. I've been reading Amatsuki long time ago and I didn't know it's been made into anime, same goes to Special A. I almost forgot about it. I can say I'm quite updated with manga, since I check out One Manga a few times DAILY. So, no complains on manga. I'm relying on crunchyroll and Youtube to watch all my beloved animes now. How pitiful. I can't get to watch J-dorama tho*sigh*

I stopped Zettai Kareshi and I longed for Last Friends. It used to be possible with Veoh.TV and now, M'sia blocked it, and I have no where to get dramas other than torrent. I can't use torrent here...So.. well.. now you get it.

Another note, I SHOULD be studying now and not ranting about all the manga,animes and dramas...ugh

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home