... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 20, 2008

So much...

I have alot to say just don't know where to start..Let's see..

1) Working in the airport (KLIA)
Yes, there's this International Congress on Infectious Disease(ICID) going on in KLCC now. It's from 19th-22nd June. Like the event's name, it means DOCTORS from around the world. Doctors, sounds professional right? But not all of them behave like 1, however still there are some of them behaving nicely and politely towards us. Before that what I am I doing with this ICID thing? We're 'hired' by Asian Overland Service to 'greet' the guest. This establishment are paying us good. I like the wages alot but I have yet to receive them yet. Hopefully I get OT payment too.

I'm working INSIDE of the airport means before immigration and all those things. Meeting all the INTERNATIONAL people. I get to see alot of things. I really mean SAW. It's so much to list that I'm lazy to list down. Notable thing is that, Arab countries airlines' air hostess are PWEETTYY! I like their uniform alot! UAE, Dubai air, France air, their uniform are pretty. Nice uniform + pretty girls = you imagine it. I get to see JAL air hostess and when I see them, it reminds me of Attention Please! I get to speak japanese to japanese(duh!) Lucky I understand what they're saying and at least when they speak engrish, I can still understand. Japanese are easier to deal for me. I have problem dealing with KOREAN! I can't speak/understand korean and they ask me stuff @@

(2) Redang Trip... (70%)
I'll be going to Redang during this coming semester break! Can't get too happy yet cause we have yet to get the tix. There are 8 of us so far and they're my new friends. I mean juniors. It's my 1st time travelling with all different origin people. I can't wait to get the tix and the hotel stuff done now. However, going to a trip means cutting down on my days in my hometown*sniff*

3)Finals are here
My practical finals are on NEXT week. Time FLIES! My written exams are on next month. Assignment deadlines..are drawing near and I'm still slacking..procrastinator. I'm fed up with my group assignments. I'm so lazy to deal with THEM.

Originally, I posted some pics, but the ALIGNMENT....is.. grrr

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home