... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Finals are here

I like to chat, but that doesn't mean that I like typing THAT much. Imagine having to type for a week from the time you wake up (around 12pm..?) till 4-6am almost everyday. That's crazy! I almost wanna slam my keyboard on Thursday night. It's pure madness having to type so many things, and I don't really have a nice working place to work on. I just sit on my bed with some books under my Roxas to make it 'higher' and that's all. Imagine working out your assignmentS in that condition. I forgot the mention that the mattress I'm sitting on is those VERY cheap hostel mattress which means that they'll sunk pretty fast and doesn't pop up fast enough when you leave (Get what I'm trying to say?)

Well, submitted ALL my assignments yesterday and BOY it feels GOOD!!! Hence, 'we' continue on our usual crazy lepak times. Oh well, I could say that I've been hanging out with Kelvin pretty often and guess what we can talk craps from 10pm to 3am. Crazy or what? Anyway, I've been sleeping VERY late again. This always happens during REVISION week and instead of doing my revision during revision week, I always find myself here and there. I mean going out to shopping complexes and stuff. It's because I like going out when everybody are working and it's not a holiday for other people. I hate crowds, so this should answer the question. I hate sardined-KTM, well who doesn't anyway. I'd take LRT or Monorail..but not KTM. KTM is so stupid. I wonder did they even upgrade it and stuff*sigh* So, to escape from all these I always go out to do my shopping during revision week's....WEEKDAYS! And by all means, go out early, come back early.. to avoid peak hours and traffic jams!

My 1st paper is on next Friday and I still haven't started to study anything yet. The only subject that runs in my mind now is the food theory. I'm always scared with that subject as it's very hard and so on. So, instead of having the plan to study for my 11th paper, I feel like studying my 16th paper. While my worst subject is on 18th, I don't have any feel to study that. My assignments+test results for the restaurant theory is the worst among my other subjects for this semester, but still, I don't feel like studying it *whatiswrongwiththisfella*

My all-time favourite anime is having another SEQUEL! Behold!!SLAYERS REVOLUTION. I love this series so much and I still remember during the days that I'm watching it on Astro AEC after TUITION. That's like, when I'm still around 11-12 years old and I'm.. well turning 20 this year and you see, how time flies. Now I wanna get my hands on ALL Slayers related stuff..hmmm..

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home