Woot! It's finally here. Student's dreaded period and the most exciting what comes after it. It's starting tomorrow all the way to 11th September. Gosh! It's already September!! My paper is on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and lastly 11th. 2 papers on the 1st day. What a nice... arrangement to start my exam week. What's worst, both subjects need to memorize! ZOMG!! Basically the 1 that I'm scared the most is the blardy Hospitality Law, which is on the 1st day *dang*
Preparations? I don't know. All I know I've been reading everyday. Don't even bother to ask me questions. I don't remember what I've read (as usual) However, somehow I feels and seems to be quite laid back semester after semester @@
Alot of things I wanted to do but DOING them is a different story OTL. Thought of changing the layout.. after loading the thingy.. I don't feels like it anymore.. Now talk about laziness =3=
Looking forward for the holidays! Jetting off to Macau/ Hong Kong! yay!! shopping here I come!
Rough draft of my itinerary for the month of September :
12th KL - Sandakan
20th SDK - KK - Macau?
27th HK - KK - SDK?
29th Sandakan - KL
After 29th, there are some...MORE trips...whee~ Can't wait for holidays. Now then, somehow I want this whole exam move quickly although I'm kinda stressed with it's ALL SO damn... closed to each other!! (the dates)
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>