... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hoor?

2 more papers and I'm free. I'm flying back on 2nd May. 1st is too expensive, what to do? Stay here for another lor~I should be studying instead of blogging @@ Having my purchasing paper tomorrow and nutrition on the day after. Purchasing is fun, hopefully the paper tomorrow is 'fun' too. Nutrition wise, I like the subject personally but the external factors are making me hating it. So, it's kinda complicated for me now @@

Apart from feeling complicated with all the exam and sorts. I'm... how should I put this, rather feeling tension..in feeling being EXPOSED. Yes. I feel like I'm being EXPOSED. As in exposed on the net. It's crazy la. Just imagine that one day when you're surfing the innocently and then you saw something that is SOOO familiar about you. Yes, blogging is a good way to release tension and share what you wanted to share with the world. However, I don't feel comfortable being 'exposed' with my real name to the community. Guess I still prefer to be known as my 'online' name. Or if people know me, then they'll know my name. I'm fine with it, but not like that.

Aaa~ I don't know how to approach the blogger on the matter. The author might feel it's their right. Yes, it's your right to blog. But if I'm involved,publicaly, I have the rights about it..no? @@ Aaaaa~ Now somebody tell me what to do about it..*sigh*

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home