I'm still around~ I haven't dump my blog completely yet. It's just that I'm too busy, lazy and tired to blog. LOTSA things had been happening since the beginning of the year...
December 2008
1) Went to Melaka - Transnasional Bus
2) Fly to Brunei - Air Asia
3) Fly to London via Dubai - Royal Brunei Airlines
4) Fly to Amsterdam - Easy Jet
5) Went to Brussel - Train
6) Fly to Manchester - Ryan Air
7) Back to London - National Express Bus
Celebrated New Year in London, at home. Cooked for my sis and her friends. They like it. Somehow my cooking skills improved. Not only my baking =p Basically had a 'small' eurotrip with EMQ and WJW. It's fun and all. 1 week for all those places. It's memorable and note to self. It is NOT RECOMMENDED to go for backpacking during WINTER, however the price is slightly lower than other season.Hurm.. More info about the eurotrip can be look up here. I'm too lazy to blog about it now =p
January 2009
1) New semester started
2) Fly home for CNY
Not long after with all the flying here and there, class started and I'm just waiting for another trip to fly home for CNY. Foods and family and friends and ang paos.. What's better than this?
February 2009
1) Went to Wet World Pedas, Seremban
2) Went to Aquaria, KLCC
For the 1st time went to the hot springs with all guys. It's fun somehow. It's nice to soak in the spring. It's pretty much.. HOOT! @@ It's a SMALL water theme park anyway. Lotsa family with kids are there. Aquaria KLCC, nothing great.But it is better than nothing for Malaysia. I like the 'over-the-head' aquarium. It's nice to be able to see what's underneath the creature. Student price are much cheaper.
March 2009
1) Joined inter-col culinary competition
2) Went to Bagan Lalang Beach at the middle of the night
Culinary competition. It's more like I'm the assistant for my fellow team-mate. I did not intend to join any as I'm only there to assist. Did not win, but had some experience. Somehow my team mate is not happy with it. But, who cares =p Going to the beach in the middle of the night is kinda fun, but I do prefer to go there during the day. During the night, there are more unknown sea creatures and plants. It's interesting, they looked like aliens.Uhuh.
April 2009
1) Went part time at Sepang F1 Circuit - 3~5th
It's tiring and the pay is..low despite going there at 6am and coming back around 12am in the morning. The work is heavy and the working hours are long. My department is not IN the circuit. It's near to the circuit. All I could do is HEAR the sound and not be able to SEE it. It's frustrating. The sound of it is very thrilling, but not be able to SEE it..it's SAD. Rained heavily for both days and my dear Moto V3x a.k.a Toshi II gone haywire and the LED light cannot be off now. Developed some allergy from the workplace. I'm assuming it's because of the plants. Next, got sick from the EXTREME heat and EXTREME cold and soaking wet from the rain.
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>