... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009¬

I'm still in London now. It's damn cold here, however I still think Brussels' weather beat London. I need to wear 4-5 layers of clothes while I just need to wear 3 layers here. Compare with the 3 place I've been to, I prefer Amsterdam over Brussels. Amsterdam is lively and the people there are nicer compare to Belgians(no offence here) London over Amsterdam. People here are nice, and polite..I'm refering to people I've met so far.

I'll be flying back in 3 days time. Uploading photos when I've compile. I think it'll take awhile unless EMQ get to send all the files to me when I'm still here in London, as my Nilai line.. you know how bad it is =p

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home