... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

What a weekend...

I was 'homeless' for 2 days. I got myself locked out from my room. When it's just a simple 'mistake' and I needa go ask for help from my friends. I don't really like to ask for help =/ To sum it, I just left my keys in my room and the guards and the housemistress can't open it because the stupiak AO did not 'update' their keys. And, asking for keys from them cost RM5 (as a fine) How stupid. My friend who had my spare key just went back hometown and I was left wondering around, literally. Luckily I have friends who lend a hand during those times. A very BIGGGG THANK YOUUUU to you guys and gals =p

I seriously need to stop eating liek mad now. What I've been doing aside from sitting in front of Roxas is EATING! @@ I'm becoming a barrel more and more and I think nobody can differentiate me from a real barrel. OTL Atkins or my previous programme, whatever, I need MOTIVATION for it*sigh*

Looking forward for my trips now. uhuh~

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home