Oye, started my training under Chef Nadzri today. He is training us (Me, Niisa and Owen) for competition. Yes, you didn't read it wrongly, I'm being trained for competition, culinary competition. I'm excited and sorts but kinda worry also. I lacked of self-confidence okay? I have the feeling that I'm still in the probation period. Gotta work hard AND smart *Faito!* Each chef have different styles, I've been through 2 chefs and each of them teach and wants different things. It's kinda hard to read what they really want. So, I need to prepare my ears. As I heard when he really mad, he IS mad. But, so far so good for today. Learnt how to make chicken terrine, entree and making basic stock. The way he plate food is interesting as to compare to my previous classes. Finally! I get to see garnishes other than parsley and almost empty but interesting looking plates. It's interesting. I'll upload some of the pics on my photoblog sometime later when I get it from them. My dear Toshi II can't take decent pics. Gray is too bulky to bring around.
Labels: excited, happy, summary

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>