Watched Hana Kimi a.k.a Ikemen Paradise and boy it's SOOO different from the manga! Kinda shock, but maybe it's a good thing..<--? It's kinda fast tho. In episode 1, it has already reached the tournament and the next episode is the Ohsaka beauty queen and Sano's kiss. I want Oguri Shun's earring!! I've been looking for those kind for ages and why I'd say it's Ogurin instead of Sano's? I've been 'watching' the earring since HanaDan and I can kinda confirm that it's Ogurin and not the character he is playing. I miss his light brown hair. I kinda like him in lighter hair colour than the natural black. I think it's because the 1st J-dorama till the latest (before Ikemen) I've only seen him in lighter colours. Kinda weird.
Horikita Maki is way cuter compare to Ella. I don't feel any 'bouncy-ness' from Nakatsu tho. I don't know why but I keep comparing between Ikuta Toma and Jiro Wang for that role. Jiro is more..'bodo' I guess... =\
So far I've finished Full Metal Panic! & Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, half Chrno Crusade, Haunted Junction and currently watching Flame of Recca. I kinda wish my monitor is 22" just like the 1 in my bro's room in Sandakan. I feel this 19" is.. small now @@ for watching anime. Ahaha
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>