Finished Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney today. Boy, the last case sure is LONG @@ I kinda can figure out Edgeworth's case but.. the last one I only manage to guess some x__X Anyhow, it's a GREAT game! Any DS owner out there MUST play this!
Oh yea, I'm into Kra lately. Not that famous as compare to the GazettE or Alice Nine but their songs are not bad. The 1st song I listened from them aren't that convincing actually. Then I got ahold some of their other newer songs.. it kinda blast me away <3<3 176BIZ 's bassist, Tara. I can remember their face more than the vocalist. Weird!
Treat :
Kra - Aimaiya
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>