2 more papers till the end of my A-level exams and another 5 more days to graduation. Time flies doesn't it? I'll be having my Chemistry paper 5 this Wednesday and my Biology paper 1 this Friday and then Graduation ceremony on this Saturday while the IS Night is on the Sunday. So many things happening within this week huh? Another few hours with IS mates all of us will be going to somewhere else for each other's future. Hmm...
I'm obsessed with Pop'n Music again!(They are always my love anyway) I feel like wanna get the whole set of it. I mean from Pop'n 1-13 and Best Hits. I would purchase the original of all these as a collection. I had Pop'n 2,3,5 and the more I play it the more 'something wrong' with the disc. I mean it can't be read properly anymore because of the disc is getting 'thinner' =\ If it's the case, I seriously rather get the original for it. Cause' I REAALLLY REALLYYYY LOVVVEEE it!! Pop'n Music 14 is coming out this Summer!! I sooo wanna play it! I've been left behind alot from this series. I didn't own any of this title when it is in PS2 format (Haven't own a PS2 that time) In this game, there're a number of characters that I like especially Ash & Yuli. Ash, Yuli and Smile is actually a band name Deuil in the game, and you know what, I'm obsessed with Yuli's wings (Don't ask me why)
I used to have a number of PnM mp3s in my HDD but it is not here now and something is wrong with it. I really hope the data inside is still fine! All my stuff I've collected for over 10 years is in there! They're my precious and I've lost them once >.< Looking at the characters and listening to the songs brings back memories. I wonder do I still possess the skills I used to have =\ Talk about music games, I still can't finish Ouendan 1 in normal mode. Laruku's last song is hard!! @@ The english version of Ouendan, Elite Beat Agents, I doesn't even have the mood to play. It doesn't have the 'ohm' like the japanese version.
Done with games, I've been drinking Ice blended Vanilla everyday for almost a week and I'm gonna get sick with Vanilla soon altho it's my favourite drink. Why? I've been following my sis and her friends around to study. San Fran, Coffee Bean & Starbucks...I've become San Fran's regular customer! @@ and this is making me FAT!!! >.<
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>