... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Transformers!

Watched Transformers today and boy I just LOOOVEEE it! It brings back alot memories! I used to watch the cartoon when it's a hit. I mean when I'm very young that time (Who doesn't during that time?) My favourite characters from the series mostly are the bad guys which I forgot their names. Their 'powers' are kinda cool, like they can transform into almost anything. I think I watched alot mecha-type of anime/cartoons alot last time. I think that kinda made me prefer machine guns over teddy bears? I own quite alot of guns. I love my AK-47 but it's gone T____T

Had been on a mp3 hunting spree again. I'm so in love with Kra. I found that Phantasmagoria is not bad tho. And everytime I found songs that I don't have by Luvie or Clavier I think I can dance in joy since their stuff is kinda hard to get ahold. I wonder why.. don't you guys out there like their works? =\ Weird. I think I like almost every single Visual-Kei bands out there now. I like Luna Sea, the GazettE, Alice Nine, Kra, Nightmare, Phantasmagoria, Luvie, Clavier, 176BIZ, 12012, Merry, Doremidan, An Cafe, Kagrra. I listed 'almost' everyone. There are some I doesn't like actually. Oh yeah, before I forgot, please vote!



Treat:
Kra - Mutakuto Mutakuto
Luvie - Hoshikuzu

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home