... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Marathon...

What am I doing when everybody is back to their hometown during this long break? The answer is anime marathon. Other than that it'll be mp3 hunting and DS. Started the marathon thingy today tho. I wanted to finish up Law of Ueki properly but I don't think that'll happen at the moment. I can't find the 2nd half of the show!! Wasted the whole day watching half of the show!! >.< In the end, I'm starting Full Metal Panic now. After this I'll be continuing to Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid. I need roughly 6++ hours to finish the 1st season tho..@@

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home