... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 29, 2007

Gyakuten Saiban

Gyakuten Saiban = Phoenix Wright. Yep, they're the same thing. It's just 1 is the Japanese version while the other is English. It's just like Megaman and Rockman. Same thing. However, I think the japanese version's names are funnier than english. Both of them are kinda.. funny, but I still prefer the japanese version. Looking forward to start Phoenix Wright : Justice For All soon. Then again, once I've finished this, I need to wait kinda long for the next sequel! Altho the english version is confirmed, but I think it'll be release sometime around Sept-Oct which I think I'll be having difficulties to download it!DANG

Gyakuten Saiban 4 is out in Japan now and I think the english DS version will land sometime around next year. So long!!! I want to plaaaay!! But in Gya4, Phoenix is not the main character anymore. I'll miss his 'Objection' then. Oh yea, I downloaded almost all of the OST. (I'm a freak when it comes to stuff I love.. >=p ) I like case 4 in Ace Attorney and I love the song from case 2 which is available here :

Cadenza version
Gyakuten Saiban - Turnabout Sisters

Orchestra version
Gyakuten Saiban - Turnabout Sisters

Original version
Gyakuten Saiban - Turnabout Sisters

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home