The day after IS night our class had a small beach...'party' i guess and what I actually enjoyed the most is 'playing' by the sea. Originally it was only me and Emily as I'm showing her how sa bak actually move. (What's the name for that?) Then, we started to catch hermit crabs and Karen joined.Then, from 2 become 3 and gradually more and more people starting to get out from the hut and start hunting for hermit crabs! Jason actually caught a fish bare hands! OMG. I think we can live on the trees now. =p

(Where we put our collected hermit crabs.)

(Closer look)

(Collected hermit crabs in a 'fortress')[Wendy's & Eric's Hands]


(Closer look at them. Some of them are really beautiful. I mean their shells)

(Eric is actually dis-body-ing the crabs)

(They're back to the sea)
Then, today I finally helping out with 'tying' up our boat for the upcoming event, the rafting competition. I have to say that I am starting to worry can it float us? If it does sink in the middle of everything, I somehow think it's a nice way to make us row faster. Why I'd say like that? Take a look at the current shape of our 'ship' :



<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>