... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Inuyasha rants..

I finally finish downloading the entire Inuyasha manga found on the net and gosh, for 513 chapters it had taken 1.72GB.513 chapters is around 52 volumes. I kinda wish the manga end soon cause it's kinda draggy now.Naraku never dies. Inuyasha had been slaying him since...since..(I've forgotten since when) the entire population in the book is kinda wanna kill Naraku and why he still haven't died yet?

I kinda like Sesshoumaru now. He is actually very cute and not to mention he is actually more bishie than Inuyasha himself. It's kinda weird tho why Rin is so precious to him.Ok, Rin is a very cute girl and at least not annoying. Kouga, he doesn't get much screen time later in the series and I'm missing him. He reminds me of Ryoga alot. Kikyo is finally dead and I don't have to see her anymore but her last moments are not as annoying as before, which is... a good thing =p

As for Miroku and Sango pair, their story is actually fun to read. I just can't forget the expression on Miroku's face in some chapters. He is a likable character and I think he might died in the end =\ I wonder how will the story ends anyway... hmm

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home