... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baking craze

Again, I'm so addicted with baking that I can't wait tomorrow to come. So that I can bake and as well as receive my PSP. Finally, I've decided to name him as Raphael. It's not based on anything it's just I like the name, pretty much. I so wanna kick the GDex guy's arse now for making be anxious for the whole day. He called and ask for my place during lunch time and they didnt come for the whole day! What's more, their office is kinda near to my place! If only I have a car, I've probably rush to their office to grab it myself. Now I have to wait for tomorrow again! >.<>D

I'm baking again tomorrow! Just can't wait till then (I'm crazy when I'm addicted to something) *mwheee~* How I wish that I know how to make this :

(Not the greatest again, the 'cake' is too thin >.<)

For more images go to here

Labels: , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home