... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 07, 2007

Mweeee!!

I actually have so many things to blog today but when I see this page, all my 'stories' seems to be gone @@ I'm getting a Nikon Coolpix P5100. Doesn't look like a SLR camera, but this baby is so great that I can add on external flash and lens. Gray is coming home soon~ <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">alot people download from here anyway. Oh yeah, anyone have bLue-B's songs?

Treats:
Renny Amy - Kemuri no Kajitsu
Baroque - Sound of Respire
Lisa - So Beautiful
Shiina Hekiru - Little by Little
Angela Aki - Santa Fe
Arai Akino - Reve
Arashi - Tomodoinagara

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home