... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 07, 2007

..Music Quiz..?

1. Put your Itunes, Windows Media Player, etc on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


1. If someone says “is this okay?” you say,
Dir en Grey - Cage
(....who am I going to lock up... or being lock up...)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
(........... O.O maybe yeah..)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Kagrra - Haha e
(It's good to be happy.. rite?)

4. How do you feel today?
Penta-Mode - Asparagus (Pop'n Music OST)
(sounds rather jazzy.. relaxing.. i guess?)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Orange Range - Ikenai Taiyou
(..sounds.. happy..? I don't know tho..)

6. What is your motto?
The GazettE - 32 Koukei Kenjyuu
(....)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Pierrot - Agitator
(...Am I?)

8. What do you think of your parents?
UVERworld - Revolve
(mmm..)

9. What do you think about very often?
Tokyo Jihen - Kokoro
( Omg.... I know I've been reading shoujo alot..but this.. o.O )

10. What is 2 + 2?
Alice Nine - Seija no Parade
(I don't know the relation between this)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Sugi & Reo - I really want to hurt you (Pop'n Music OST)
(i DON'T want to hurt you..seriously )

12. What do you think of the person you like?
KAT-TUN - Your Side
(Be by your side?)

13. What is your life story?
Tetsu - Can't stop believing
(Can't stop believing in ..almost everything? )

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Luna Sea - Mother
(a MOTHER?! I don't even like kids..)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Ciel Bleu - Youkai Ningen BEM
(Monster...LOLZ)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Last Alliance - Last Alliance
(Can I dance with this song? o.O )

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Alice Nine - High collar naru rinbu kyoku
(I don't know how to desribe about this tho)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Sugi & Reo - Bicycle (Pop'n Music OST)
(Okaaay... I do like cycling.. but it's not my hobby...o.O)

19. What is your biggest fear?
a.s.a - Mahou no Tobira (Pop'n Music OST)
(Fear for.. whatever it leads me to..? I should be exciting isnt it..?Maybe not.@@ )

20. What is your biggest secret?
Cathy Lau - He ni yi chi zou (Rough translation : Run together with you) (Pop'n Music OST)
(.... LOLZ Who is this fella I'm running ...away with anyway)

21. What do you think of your friends?
176BIZ - Dekiai
(They are..ready-made..?)

22. What will you post this as?
Last Alliance - Split
(..Whaa?)

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home