... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Music Japan!

I seriously need to thank CSP forum for this. I used to watch Pop Jam every Saturday night on NHK last time. That is the place where I 1st know about Kinki Kids and now I still lurve Koichi Doumoto. Now it's been replaced by Music Japan. I'm so lucky to be able to catch it last night. I get to watch Abingdon Boys School and I get to know that Yasu got a solo-project, Acid Black Cherry. Thanks to the program, I have targets, I mean I have new songs to hunt for <3<3<3

I really salute the owner for this great site. I wuuv the webmistress/master. You guys should go and visit that, if you're a J-rock fan. I think it offers alot Visual-kei. So far, I've obtained Alice Nine's latest album, Acid Black Cherry singles, and collecting Luna Sea albums now. I'll be grabbing 176Biz stuff soon >D

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home