... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm...

I'm so going to be dead next week. Why? I just paid for my PSP today. I'm SOOO excited as I'm waiting for it to arrive and at the same time, I'm worried about the shipping. You know..M'sia shipping system, although the seller will be using GDex. But, I'm still worried about it. Putting aside, that I'm dead because I'll be scold the hella out of me. @@ I mean by my family. I've gotten too much gadget for the moment. $____$

I'll be expecting it to arrive, the latest Tuesday I guess. I do hope it will arrive tomorrow, but it seems to be quite impossible, because today is SUNDAY! I have yet to think of a name for it @@ Even my NDSL doesn't have a name yet. Any nice names? =O

Baked my 1st batch of muffins today. It LOOKS like muffin, but it taste like my previous attempt on cupcakes @@ I just miss Kenny Roger's muffin! I wuuuv them <3<3

I've started a photo blog not long ago, for more pictures, you guys can visit here

Labels: , , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home