I received Gray today. I never expect him to be so small! He is cutely-handsome <3<3<3 Haih, Riuei is not here too so I have nothing to shoot now, since I don't feel like shooting anything now, Gray is left unused..for the moment =3= Anyway, I lurve my digicam ..now. Thanks to my uncle also, for buying it <3
Gray aside, originally I'll be using a PDA, but my bro want it so, he'll be taking it instead. PDA is indeed BIG, but somehow it' pretty nice to play with. So, my so-call-new phone is flown away. I'll be taking my Toshi I(Motorola E398) instead. I miss that phone alot. (I've been using too much "I" in this post) @@
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>