... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

..and am still slacking

Continue with what I do since yesterday, instead of downloading manga today, I've been catching up with mp3s and anime. I'm still stocking up games for my DS (I haven't get a name for it yet...) I found My Spanish Coach & My French Coach. I am downloading the spanish 1 soon and I'm still looking for the french. I need it for my course later. I'm learning french, why not start earlier? How I wish they have more, I love languages so, I don't mind learning all =D

Downloaded Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulation & Megaman Zero ZX Advent and I haven't start anything yet. I did start abit on PW, but I just can't stand seeing Phoenix in PINK!! @@ I don't know why, I just doesn't feel like sticking to my DS lately. Maybe it's because I miss the line too much. I can't get away from my connection now. Until I've finally downloaded everything (which is quite impossible since whatever I wanted is infinite), I'll sit down and enjoy my DS. I can't wait for the game makers to produce more Otome games for DS. Ever since I played Tokimeki, I'm craving for more and now I found MORE! And all of them are on PS2 (like usual) The guys are HAWT!!! I want them.. desperately =p They are actually the motivation to make me learn japanese seriously...sort of.

I'm getting a digicam soon! Altho I haven't seen it yet I've already found a name for it. I just love Gray from Fairy Tail for getting naked all the time being so delicious sexy. I don't know which model I'm getting actually, whichever it is, I'll still love it since I finally get to own a SLR-like camera <3

Treat:
Yamazaki Masayoshi - One More Time, One More Chance

I seriously love this song. It suit the movie very much, Byousoku 5 Centimeter. I'm looking for the english sub for it now tho. The time I watch it was in chinese =\ I still can get some of the story anyway.

Labels: , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home