... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's here!!

Called the GDex guy early in the morning, 1 hour later, Raphael is here!*waiii* My first impression on it "It's so tiny!". I never really touched a PSP before, even the precious fat PSP. So I think it's kinda normal for me to feel this way @@ Got myself the ice silver. Ceramic white was out of stock. The headset they gave me is in white! It really matched my DS. It's just that, there's this "PSP" logo on the top.

I'm wondering where's the 20 games they've stated, I thought that they'll be sending it in a DVD. Nothing in my box of things. Anyway, I'm damn glad that the games they loaded in mine are all my lurve~ Playing DJ Portable and Gitaroo Man Live! now. How I wish Pop'n Music will be in PSP.

Played for the whole day, and so far nobody kinda scold me, or I should say they haven't notice it yet. @@ I'm dead for sure, SOON!

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home