... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Now I know.. O.O

Baked again and I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. I still wuuuvv my Choco Moist Cake. It was finished on the same day O.O 'Nothing' to bake at the moment. I might just make another Choco Moist before I leave, or even for Christmas >D Talk about time flies, it really does! I'm leaving SOON!! @@ I'm so gonna miss everything here >.< Now I kinda get the meaning "Home Sweet Home"

Rants about games
Ridge Racer 2
I'm OWNED by Ridge Racer 2's graphic. It's totally..WOW!! Anyway, I still like R4's BGM. I wuuuuv them but the version I got, can't load nicely, hence I can't play!*kicks* I miss it >.< The cars drift like mad like usual in Ridge Racer series. For the 1st time I get to turn 360 deg. and not being catch up by any other cars. I miss the cars in R4. It's weird that I still like R4 even I didn't touch it for SOOOOO many years. Anyway, Ridge Racer 2's graphic is.. it worth to be SOOO big.. I mean the file @@

Final Fantasy 8
Yeah, for your information, I'm starting this game again. I never really finish this. For so many times I've played it. So, I do HOPE that I can finish it this time. Then, I shall move on to FF7 and by the time I finished it, Crisis Core will be out. Out of the 3 FF series I played on my PSX console last time, FF8 is the 1 which I progress the furthest, but heck I still haven't finish it. I still remember playing it EARLY in the morning and the week before PMR. I missed those times. I miss the ME that time. I mean, despite hogging on the console the week before PMR and I'm like playing like mad too that time, my results are considerably great. It's something I didn't expect. Where is the 'me' now T___T

Garou : Mark of the Wolves
I miss this game SOOO MUCH! I used to play on my desktop LOOOONG time ago. Those days, it's like everybody's desktop have the NEO GEO emulator. I wuuuvv Rock. Of so many fighting games, I find this is the easiest for me to try out the chara's special moves @@

Labels: , , , ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home