I'm into drama CDs again~ Obtained Kimi to Boku, FIVE, Gintama,Vampire Knight and Togainu no Chi. Oh, I almost forgot.. I also got Wangan Midnight -audio only- I think it's episode 1. Kimi to Boku seems interesting and I'm looking for the manga!Kaida Yuki & Minagawa Junko's 'sleepy' voice. It's cute!! Mamoru Miyano now. I'm still in love with Kenichi Suzumura. Some of their songs are really sweet~ XDDD Now I think I have something to listen to when I'm onboard now. I actually need to 'pay attention' to those drama CD in order to understand them, compared to musics~ =p
I actually wanted to blog what had been happening for the past few days, however.... now I don't feel like it~ @@ Oh yeah, I baked another 2 ChocoMoist. I lurve it~ <3<3
Labels: drama CD, games, happy, seiyuu

<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>