... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 28, 2008

Going back to the forest..

Yep..last post on my blogspot before going back to the forest. Like I've always said, I can't load blogspot there, so when I'm there.. I'll be blogging on my livejournal. Leaving in a few more hours.. well actually more than that.

Time seriously flies..my 3 weeks holidays finally ended and my 3rd sem is starting next Monday and I still don't know if I have any class on Monday MORNING @@ It's not that I don't ask, it's.. nobody is telling. Now you get the idea why sometimes my stress is at insane high level. Or I should say.. Heavenly (Too much Crisis Core already) Nothing much to rant actually, just feel like typing with this keyboard. I'm using my desktop now, which is why I feel like typing.. because of the keyboard. I just love the tapping sound of the keyboard. Don't ask me why tho. Roxas doesnt produce such sound, so I haven't been hearing these sounds.

Before I leave, I get to grab Asian Kung Fu Generation's latest album which is lurve , as always. This whole break, I'm harrassing the line alot. I could say that today is the only day that I didn't 'push the line to the limit' =p Well then, wish me luck as I begin my new semester there whereas I have classes that last for 5 hours..*faints* I can't believe I hear this from my friend. But then again, if it's practical, then it's normal.. I guess. See you guys in livejournal then~ Uhuh..

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home