... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm going back...again =3=

I'm leaving again...in another 10 hours time, back to the jungle which is much worse than my current here =p Time does pass very FAST!! I'm already here for 1 week and I'm leaving again. There goes my 'holiday' and my Chinese New Year for this year. Went out like mad for the past few days. I finally get to eat steamboat with my friends, altho it's just 5 of us. It's been a long time eating with them, I mean as in..SIT and have a PROPER meal.

Went out alot..but all we do is crap. It's fun being around the gang again. I mean they understand what I wanted to say easily. Compare now, I need a translator... @@ It's not my language problem ..for sure =p I had fun for the few days. Drinking non stop (not alcoholic drinks..mind you) and chat like there's no tomorrow. It's fun and time really flies when I'm with them.

This year's CNY, I ended up being molest alot, and I bumped into the same mailbox twice on different days and I ended up having bruises..again. Oh yea, I get to be massaged again. Although it's just a while, but it's damn comfy*shiawase*

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home