Flipping thru Toshi II, I finally remembered that I have alot of things to blog actually. Before that, the weather here is SOOOO gloomy. It is said it had been raining since the day I left.. which is almost a month ago.. till now. Wow. It's dem cold now. I don't really like cold weather in my state as I tend to go 'there' alot =3= Aa.. I feel like getting a Toshi III sometime soon. Toshi II is.. starting to act weirdly. I'm still using Toshi I

Yesh, donuts. I have been wanting to try out Dunkin's Donut and I end up eating Big Apple's. It's not that I hate donuts. Having them for 3 meals is... crazy. Bought 1 box and I end up leaving 5. There's a dozen in a box.


(I didnt own both..)
I think I'll end my this post here... I don't feel like typing already.. Gaaaa
Labels: food, happy, pics
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>