... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Milk candies!

From my previous post, if you noticed at the picture, there are some candies there. Those candies are irresistable! They are lurve. I like them alot and too bad it can be only found in China. Those are milk candies. The only milk candy that I love in M'sia is the 'rabbit' brand but I don't see them around now. Last time it was on the news ..right? @@ The milk candies from China... She brought alot food over from China. I must salute her. Her luggage is.. HUGE and ALOT! Then again, I must thank her to bring so much food for me to try <--- something not right already.

Class starting on Monday and my 1st class is at 8am! So early T__T I want to sleep,. But the good thing is that, I don't have any class on Friday~ Which is.. GREAT!! Longer holiday, means more time for me to sleep. I've develop a new 'hobby' here, SLEEPING. I've been ranting crap. Anyway, the line had been acting up again. I can't login to blogger this morning, and luckily I can now. Sooner or later this place will be fulled with cobwebs again~ Uhuh.. that's too bad..isn't it? =P

Labels: ,



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home